Level 1 (L1)
Provided with every purchase
Our company provides the full range of technical assistance based on 2- Level Support Model.
On Level 1 you will get:
- Help with simple problems or general “how-to” questions relating to DeskAlerts including uninstalling/reinstalling assistance, usage support, basic troubleshooting, functionality description and limitations , compatibility information, getting software updates etc.
- E-mail support with response time within 24 business hours.
More specific and customized requests are referred to the Level 2 .
Level 2 (L2)
Only provided for customers with valid “support block“
Level 2 includes:
- Troubleshooting DeskAlerts related problems via remote desktop connections (Web-sessions). Our professionals will access the user’s desktop to check the settings, install any additional software if required, diagnose and resolve the problems as quickly as possible.
- Research and investigation of advanced features to be developed and implemented, any customization of the existing feature on top of the standard platform, in-depth analysis of the specific Domains structure (Active Directories) or corporate network, our best recommendations for an effective performance of DeskAlerts according to your specifications.
Annual Maintenance Terms
• Software License is perpetual
• Within annual maintenance Plan 1 (1st year – for free, after 1st year – 60% yearly of total initial purchase price) we are providing you with support (Level 1) and the upgrade to the latest Version of software.
• Within annual maintenance Plan 2 (1st year – for free, after 1st year – 30% yearly of total initial purchase price) you are eligible for support (Level 1) and minor upgrades on demand (latest release of purchased Version).
• If you do not have annual maintenance for you current version, all possible support incidents or fixes are done with Support block hours (Level 2).
Support Block includes defined number of support hours for activities including:
- Remote troubleshooting (via WebEx of Phone)
- Product customization
- Product development
- Product interface change
- Template implementation
Support Block validity
Support blocks are non expiring.
Once purchased they remain valid while you have unused support hours.
Each support incident is reported in number of hours spent via email.