You can see a range of information on DeskAlerts users, alerts, and surveys. DeskAlerts uses an unobtrusive technology, Smart Activity Tracking (SAT) to learn what happens to each alert and survey you send out.
- You can find out not just how many alerts were sent, but also how many have been received and not yet read – and how many users just dismissed the alert without reading it.
- For surveys, you can quickly check the response rate: how many have read the survey and how many have responded.
Click the Statistics link on the left-side menu.
The “Overall Statistice” page, which you enter by default, contains a dashboard-like area where you can add stats widgets with the reports most valuable to you.
Note that having too many widgets on one page may significantly slow the page performance and even lead to timeout errors. If you are experiencing such slowdowns – remove the widgets which seem to calculate the longest.
This display summarizes information about alerts, starting with one most recently sent.
- Alerts: the text of the alert
- Creation date: date when alert was created
- Sent date: date when alert was sent out
- Send by: who sent the alert
- Recipients: who should receive the alert
- Open Ratio: the ratio between sent and received alerts
To view alert details click on the specific alert:
View the list of users, who had Received, Acknowledged, Not received this alert, by clicking on digit link (below the diagram).
This display summarizes user information, starting with the most recently active user.
Open Ratio: the ratio between sent and received alerts
To view user details click on the specific user:
View the list of alerts that were Received, Acknowledged, Not received by current user, by clicking on digit link (below the diagram).
This display summarizes information about surveys, starting with the one most recently sent.
Open Ratio: the ratio between sent and received surveys
To view survey details click on the specific survey.
View the list of users that had Received, Not received, Voted, Not voted, by clicking on digit link (below the diagram).
In survey details you may track survey results. Click digit link near specific answer to view the list of users with such answer.
Click the Profile settings link in the left-menu bar. If you click it, a screen will display that allows you to update your password for the DeskAlerts Control Panel.