New in Version Seven
- Advanced content grouping
- Emergency notifications right from a desktop
- Windows 10 OS support
- Digital signage functionality
- Optional approval workflow
- Improved surveys interface
There are three user types in DeskAlerts:
- Administrator: install, configure, and maintain the main application on the server, create and support user and publisher accounts, and manage your customized extensions of DeskAlerts.
- Publishers: manage user groups that will receive messages; design the message templates; create, send and track alerts and surveys. Publisher’s Guide describes the work with DeskAlerts Control Panel.
- Users: receive alerts and surveys on their computers through a lightweight DeskAlerts Client, and can adjust certain settings through a convenient interface. User’s Guide describes the work with DeskAlerts Client.