Get employee attention with eye-catching and but non intrusive messages.
DeskAlerts screensaver works exactly as ordinary PC screensaver and allows for targeted content delivery.
- Deliver rich content such as images, text, HTML, clickable links, FLASH, video, scrolling text, PowerPoint slides with 100% visibility.
- Create in WYSIWYG mode using internal rich content editor.
- Target to specific groups, departments or individual users or any combinations of the above.
- Delivery can be scheduled and availability time can be specified so that you can target specific events in your internal communication strategy.
- Sending corporate screensaver to a particular PC will overwrite existing screensaver settings so 100% delivery for your information is guaranteed.
- If a user changes the current screensaver on his own PC, the setting will be reverted back to the DeskAlerts screensaver automatically.
* Tech info: Windows only, default screensaver wait time is one minute. Group Policy must be configured to force the screensaver to run.
- Wide range of image formats support. Embed JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP image files, videos, flash, URLs to screensaver.
- Active Directory/eDirectory support. Supports synchronization across unlimited domains. Auto synchronization in predefined date and time is available.
- Full Reporting.
Reports by dates, allowing you to track delivery down to specific users and devices.
- Change and sequence corporate screensavers. Set time to display or switch to another screensaver.
- PowerPoint support. Use corporate PowerPoint presentations as screensavers.
- Digital screens/message boards support. Display corporate screensavers on digital screen monitors.
Leave details to receive information about the corporate screensavers:
“We were looking for a software solution that could fulfill the requirements of a school announcement system. After trying a few solutions, we opted for DeskAlerts. DeskAlerts allows the school director to transmit pre-recorded messages (text, audio, video) to the teacher’s computer in our classrooms. With an alert appearing on the screen, the teacher powers on beamer and speakers and plays the message to the students in his classroom. “
Ecole Privée Sainte-Anne
You might be also interested in: